The ULTIMATE comfort food is here and crispier than ever! These baked french fries are perfectly soft on the inside and crispy on the outside. These taste perfect as is but also pair well with ketchup, Dairy-Free Ranch for a simple variation, or Southwest Chili for a spicy kick!
- 2-3 russet potatoes
- 2-3 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- pepper to taste
- 1/4 tsp. dried rosemary (optional)
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder (optional)
- dried parsley for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Cut the potatoes into small french fry sized slivers and soak in a bowl of ice cold water for at least 30 minutes
- Drain water and pat the potatoes dry with paper towel
- Place potatoes in a large bowl and toss with melted coconut oil, salt, and the optional spices
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes, flipping the fries halfway to ensure an even bake
- Remove from oven and dig in with your favorite condiments!