These sweet potato fries are the perfect fall treat! The cinnamon and brown sugar compliments this sweet and savory snack so well – it’ll be your new guilty pleasure!
- 2-3 sweet potatoes
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1-2 tsp. brown sugar (and/or maple syrup)
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Cut the sweet potatoes into small french fry sized slivers and soak in a bowl of ice cold water for at least 30 minutes
- Drain water and pat the sweet potatoes dry with paper towel
- Place sweet potatoes in a large bowl and toss with melted coconut oil, salt,
- Lay potatoes on baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes, flipping the fries halfway to ensure an even bake
- Remove from oven, drizzle with maple syrup, and enjoy!