The easiest raspberry jam recipe is here! With only four ingredients, this jam will be your new favorite topping on toast, waffles, or layered with chia pudding!
- 2 cups frozen raspberries – thawed
- 3-4 Tbsp. maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. chia seeds
- once raspberries are thawed, add to small saucepan over medium heat
- mash until the berries are a saucy consistency – then add maple syrup or honey and vanilla extract
- remove from heat and allow to cool slightly – add chia seeds to the mixture and incorporate well
- allow mixture to cool to room temperature – place in refrigerator to set for at least one hour – Enjoy!