This simple chia pudding is a tasty, protein-packed snack. The recipe incorporates two main ingredients – coconut milk and chia seeds. This combination, in the perfect ratio, creates a creamy, pudding-like texture that tastes decadent flavored with vanilla and topped with fresh berries. Chia seeds are tiny little superfoods that pack a major nutrient punch. They contain high levels of protein, omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants, and fiber. This combination is great for the health of your skin, heart, digestive system, and muscles – enjoy!
- 1 cup canned coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extraxt
- 1-2 Tbsp. 100% pure maple syrup
- 3.5 Tbsp. chia seeds
- Optional – layer with Four-Ingredient Raspberry Jam
- combine the coconut milk with vanilla extract and maple syrup in mason jar or other sealable container
- add chia seeds – then seal and shake to combine
- refrigerate for at least 4 hours – shake to mix after one hour since the mixture will separate slightly
- to serve – layer with Four-Ingredient Raspberry Jam or Chocolate Mousse and top with berries or nuts – dig in!