My absolute favorite easy snack – chips and salsa! This recipe is incredibly easy and the heat is customizable so this can be mild, medium, or hot salsa, depending on your preference! Enjoy with tortilla chips or over Raw Vegan Tacos.
*yields 1 1/2 cups salsa
- 1 15 ounce can diced fire-roasted tomatoes – drained
- 1/2 jalapeño for medium to spicy heat
- 1/4 jalapeño for mild heat
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro – stems removed
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 juiced lime
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 clove garlic
- Place all ingredients into a food processor or blender and pulse until combined
- Adjust flavor as needed – salt for saltiness, cumin for smokiness, lime for acidity, or jalapeño for heat
- Serve immediately with tortilla chips and enjoy!