The perfect addition to your Thanksgiving feast – Cranberry Sauce! This four-ingredient recipe contains cranberries, cane sugar, fresh orange juice, and filtered water – it’s so easy, sweet, and tasty. Pair with your favorite Thanksgiving dishes!
- 12 oz. cranberries – frozen
- 3/4 cup – 1 cup cane sugar
- 1 fresh orange’s juice
- 1 cup filtered water
- Place water and cane sugar in pot over heat – bring to boil
- Add cranberries – bring back to boil then cover and lower heat to simmer – cover for 10 minutes or until cranberries burst
- Squeeze fresh orange juice into the cranberry mixture and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving