THE easiest whipped cream – Two-Ingredient Coconut Whipped Cream will be your new favorite addition to fresh strawberries or Hot Cocoa. With only two ingredients, this coconut whipped cream is incredibly easy to make and sooo tasty!
- 1 13.5 oz can of coconut cream – refrigerated overnight
- 1 Tbsp. sweetener (coconut nectar, maple syrup, powdered sugar)
- add more to taste
- for a pure white color, use powdered sugar
- Place coconut cream in mixing bowl
- Start on low and gradually increase speed – whip until smooth and creamy
- Add sweetener to whip until well combined and fluffy