This Grapefruit Vodka Fizz is the perfect addition to a holiday party – it’s sweet, tangy, fruity, and absolutely delicious! The fresh grapefruit juice and St. Germain are the most amazing combination of fruit and floral flavors while the tonic water gives it a bubbly fizz. Cheers!
- 2 Tbsp. filtered water
- 2 Tbsp. cane sugar
- 1 fresh grapefruit – juiced
- 1.5 oz. your favorite vodka (Tito’s is great!)
- .5 oz. St. Germain Liqueur
- topped with tonic water (~1/4 cup)
- To make simple syrup – heat water in small saucepan or skillet – bring to boil – add cane sugar and stir until sugar is dissolved
- Place the simple syrup, grapefruit juice, vodka, and St. Germain in a cocktail shaker with ice cubes – shake until chilled
- Pour cocktail into a cocktail glass and top with tonic water – Cheers!