The holidays are right around the corner so cookies are a must! These Coconut No-Bake Cookies are a twist on classic no-bakes with shredded coconut and natural sweeteners. Using only nine ingredients, these cookies are seriously simple and easy to make. Pair with Cashew Milk and a cozy fire!
- 1/2 cup + 2 Tbsp. coconut sugar, cane sugar or maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp. Cashew Milk
- 3 Tbsp. coconut oil or Earth Balance
- 2 Tbsp. cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup natural salted peanut butter or almond butter
- 1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper
- Warm sugar, cashew milk, coconut oil, and cacao powder in small saucepan over medium-low heat – stir frequently
- Bring mixture to simmer for ~1 minute – remove from heat
- Add peanut butter and stir until melted and well combined
- Add shredded coconut, rolled oats, vanilla, and salt – stir until well incorporated
- Place small spoonfuls of cookie mix onto lined baking sheet and sprinkle shredded coconut on top for garish
- Let cookies cool for about 45 minutes in the fridge – Dig in!
- Yields ~ 14 small cookies
- Serving size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 156, Carbs: 15g, Fiber: 2.4g, Sugars: 8g, Fat: 10g, Cholesterol: >1g, Protein: 5g, Sodium: 11mg.