Another amazing nut milk recipe is here! This macadamia milk is so creamy and sweet, you’ll never guess it’s dairy-free. Its a bit creamier than cashew milk so it’s great as coffee creamer or with Coconut No-Bake Cookies. But, it also pairs well with any recipe that calls for milk! It’s full of vitamin A and B, iron, and magnesium – all important vitamins and minerals for blood and digestive health.
- 1 cup raw macadamia nuts – soaked
- 3 – 4 cups filtered water
- optional – 2 dates
- optional – 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- soak macadamia nuts in water overnight in the fridge or for at least 3 hours in hot water
- drain water and place macadamia nuts in high speed blender
- add filtered water – incorporate more water for thinner texture
- refrigerate to chill and keep for up to 5 days – enjoy!