The holidays are just around the corner and what better way to celebrate than with a tall glass of EggNog?! This recipe is dairy-free with all natural ingredients like cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and Macadamia Milk! Enjoy warm or chilled with your favorite holiday cookies.
- 1 1/2 cups Macadamia Milk or Cashew Milk – or your favorite plant-based milk
- 2 medium dates – pitted
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp. ground cloves
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup frozen bananas
- Place all ingredients in blender – blend until well combined
- Add more milk to thin and more bananas to thicken
- Serve chilled or warm in saucepan for a few minutes – Enjoy!
Notes – * heavily adapted from The Blender Girl’s Raw EggNog Recipe
- Yields ~ 2 (8oz) servings
- Serving size: 1 cup
- Calories: 350, Carbs: 58g, Fiber: 7g, Sugars: 30g, Total Fat: 13g, Cholesterol: 0mg, Protein: 7g, Sodium: 83mg (3%).