Looking for a healthy party dip? Look no further with this vegan 7-Layer Bean Dip! It’s full of flavorful ingredients like dairy-free queso and guacamole and will be the perfect addition to your next game day party.
- 1 (16 oz) can organic refried beans
- 1 cup Dairy-Free Jalapeño Queso
- 1 cup Fresh Salsa
- 1 cup Guacamole
- 1/4 cup pitted black olives – chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- handful of fresh jalapeños – diced
- optional – red onion – thinly sliced
- Make the queso, salsa, and guacamole according to directions – set aside
- Begin preparing the dip by placing refried beans on bottom of serving dish
- Next, add queso and top with guacamole, then salsa, then olives, then cilantro and top with fresh diced jalapeños and optional red onion
- Dig in with your favorite tortilla chips – enjoy!
- Yields 10 servings
- 1 serving = ~1/3 cup
- Calories: 180, Carbs: 12.1g, Fiber: 3.45g, Sugars: 2.7g, Fat: 13.8g, Cholesterol: 0mg, Protein: 5.3g, Sodium: 24mg.