You guys… this Coconut Yogurt Raita recipe is out of this world! Raita is an Indian yogurt-based dipping sauce that tastes very similar to tzatziki. It pairs beautifully with any Indian-inspired dishes – it helps balance the spices commonly found in this cuisine. Not only does this taste amazing, it also promotes a healthy gut since it incorporates our Coconut Yogurt which is rich in probiotics. Our favorite way to incorporate this yummy dip is to drizzle on Golden Cauliflower “Steak”.
- 1 cup Coconut Yogurt or your favorite plain yogurt
- 1 english cucumber – diced
- 2 tsp. green onion – chopped
- 1/2 tsp. ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- sea salt – to taste
- Mix all ingredients in mixing bowl
- Taste and adjust seasonings to your liking
- Serve chilled – enjoy!
- Yields ~1 cup raita
- Serving size: 2 Tbsp (of 8 Tbsp.)
- Calories: 54, Carbs: 1.4g, Sugars: 0.3g, Fat: 6g, Cholesterol: 0mg, Protein: 0.8g, Sodium: 4.5mg.