Spicy Green Chutney is here! Full of mint, cilantro, serrano peppers, and ginger, this dish is packed with phytonutrients and supports a healthy digestive system. Drizzle this yummy Indian sauce on any vegetables to spice up a veggie skillet or on potatoes for a hearty meal. It’s perfect on our Twice-Baked Samosa Potatoes!
- 1 bunch cilantro – stems removed
- 1/2 cup mint leaves – stems removed
- 1 serrano pepper – seeds removed and chopped
- 1 inch piece fresh ginger – peeled
- 1 tsp. pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp. cumin seeds
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- juice of 1/2 small lemon
- 2-4 Tbsp. filtered water to thin
- add all ingredients to blender – start with 2 Tbsp. filtered water and add more to thin if desired
- taste and adjust seasonings to your liking and enjoy!
- store in fridge for up to 5 days
- Yields ~3/4 cup chutney
- Calories: 74, Carbs: 7g, Fiber: 1g, Sugars: 4.4g, Fat: 5g, Cholesterol: 0mg, Protein: 1.65g, Sodium: 800mg.