Need a quick and easy breakfast recipe for this week? Try this Berry Smoothie Bowl! It’s packed with strawberries, blueberries, and bananas and is topped with muesli, fresh blueberries, shredded coconut, and honey. It’s perfect for breakfast or a quick snack!
- 1/4 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup frozen banana
- 1/2 cup Cashew Milk – plus more to thin
- 1 Tbsp. shredded coconut – for topping
- handful of fresh blueberries, strawberries, or bananas – for topping
- 1 Tbsp. honey – for topping
- handful of muesli – for topping
- 1 tsp. chia seeds
- place frozen strawberries, blueberries, bananas, and cashew milk into blender – blend on high until smooth – add more cashew milk to thin
- pour smoothie into bowl and top with shredded coconut, fresh berries, honey, chia seeds, and muesli – enjoy!
- Yields 1 smoothie bowl
- Calories: 205, Carbs: 30g, Fiber: 5g, Total Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 0mg, Protein: 3g, Sodium: 103mg.