These PB&J Oats will bring ya back to your childhood – it’s so light and yummy, you’ll crave this easy breakfast every morning. Packed with chia seeds and peanut butter, these overnight oats contain 10g protein per serving! Whip up this simple recipe at night for a filling and delicious breakfast.
- 1/2 cup Cashew Milk or coconut milk
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp. peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1/4 cup Strawberry Jam
- Make strawberry jam and refrigerate for at least one hour
- Place cashew milk, oats, chia seeds, maple syrup and peanut butter into mason jar or sealable container – stir to combine
- Layer strawberry jam into the oat mixture
- Refrigerate overnight and enjoy within 48 hours!
*Yields 1 serving