This Strawberry Basil Smoothie is not your average smoothie – it’s packed with fruity and fresh ingredients like pineapple, basil, spinach, and lime juice. The basil and strawberries make for the perfect summer smoothie. Enjoy as a breakfast smoothie or refreshing afternoon snack!
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple
- 3 large basil leaves
- handful of spinach (~1/2 cup)
- 1 tsp. honey
- juice of 1/2 a lime
- 3/4 – 1 cup coconut water
- Place all ingredients in blender – bend on high until well combined and smooth
- Add coconut water to thin – pour in glass and enjoy!